Iron Ridge Fire Department to Hold 113th Dodge Cty Firefighters Tournament | Events
The Iron Ridge Fire Department is hosting the 113th Annual Dodge County Firefighters Softball Tournament combined with their annual Fireman’s Picnic next month.
The softball tournament begins Sunday, August 1 and lasts through August 5. The Fireman’s Picnic follows the tournament and continues through August 8.
The Fireman’s Picnic kicks off on Thursday August 5 at 5 p.m. with a free corn roast, music provided by Spid Pieper http://www.spidpieper.com/ and a fireworks display at dusk.
Festivities will continue through the weekend with entertainment from Vic Ferrari, http://www.vicferrari.com The Toys, http://www.thetoysband.com/ Revival, http://www.myspace.com/revivalproductions Cerfus Project http://www.cerfusproject.com/ and many more musical options.
Saturday's events will feature both volleyball and horseshoe tournaments. The volleyball tournament starts at 10 a.m. and has an entry fee of $75 per team. The horseshoe tournament begins at 11 a.m.
For more information, contact details and a complete schedule of events, visit www.irfd.us.
Upcoming Events near Dodge County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Salvation Army says monetary, toy donations down this season
- Police in Meno. Falls seek suspect responsible for armed bank robbery
- Red Cross says the holidays are the busiest time of year
- Germantown Warhawks going for third state basketball championship
- Kohl’s donates $50,000 to Red Cross for typhoon relief